We Are Hiring!
Last updated: June 2019
Position : Indoor Sales Executive
- Handle enquiries and follow up with customers’ request and prepares quotations.
- Provide technical and sales support / assistance to the Sales teams
- Handle a group of the customer account and prepare weekly sales report and generate other reports upon request.
- Understand customer’s needs, requirements, application and recommend products & services accordingly.
- Respond to customers’ enquiries such as quotations, order status, delivery schedules etc promptly.
- Maintain customer focus at all times and strive to exceed customer expectations wherever possible
- Update customer data base regularly into SAP system and maintain Sales records.
- Develop a thorough understanding of company complete range of products and services.
- To do cold-calling to market wide range of company product & services
- Any other duties as assigned by Superior
- Possess at least a Diploma in any Discipline / Field.
- Preferably with at least 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience
- Prior work experience in similar industry; or in technical support / technical customer service; or in handling / processing technical sales related to mechanical / hydraulics is highly desirable.
- Excellent in MS Office and knowledge in SAP will be advantageous.
- Meticulous and excellent follow up skills.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision and multi-tasking.
- 5 days work
Interested qualified candidates must submit their updated resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Position: Service Engineer / Asst. Engineer
- Perform maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of pumps and systems in workshop or customer site.
- Prepare detail service reports on the maintenance and repair done.
- Prepare service quotation according to service reports, sales order upon PO confirmation and completion report.
- Monitor and update Service Job Master List.
- Perform pressure testing / pressure setting of products according to requirements.
- Prepare test certification report.
- Ensure necessary safety precautions are undertaken when performing maintenance and repairs.
- Ensure spare stock levels are sufficient and recommend minimum spare stock level for servicing and repairs.
- Provide service training to customer and Hydratech personnel when necessary.
- Overseas travel may be needed when necessary
- Any other duties assigned by Superior / Management.
- Minimum a Diploma in Engineering with specialization in Mechanical Engineering or with relevant working experience with prior knowledge in hydraulics systems.
- Effective communicator with good writing and documentation skills are advantageous
- Able to work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Good team player who can work well with group and initiate improvements to work processes.
Interested qualified candidates must submit their updated resume via email@example.com; only shortlisted candidate will be notified.