We Are Hiring!
Last updated: January 2019
Position : Warehouse Assistant
- Responsible for assisting and handling the daily warehouse operations.
- Assist requestor to receive goods as per order confirmation requirement.
- Packaging and dispatch by arranging local delivery to customer as per quotation/sales requirement.
- Perform inspection / checking on incoming and outgoing goods delivery.
- Responsible on proper labelling and storing of goods in the Warehouse and monitoring of stocks.
- Resolve the client complaints related to Warehouse with relevant party for continual improvement.
- Control, protection and preservation of stock.
- Maintain proper housekeeping of Warehouse.
- Any other duties assigned by Superior / Management.
- Candidates must possess at least secondary education.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- A team player and able to work independently in completing tasks assigned
- Physically fit and able to lift boxes up to 15kgs. (Manual work 90%, Paperwork 10%)
- Possession of a forklift license.
- Experience in handling large shipments and using of warehouse equipment like pallet jack, etc.
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills and a willing to learn attitude.
Interested qualified candidates must submit their updated resume via email to email@example.com; only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Position: Project Engineer
- Ensure all the projects go on smoothly, including planning, controlling, execution and communicating with other departments.
- Manages engineering activities to ensure the technical content of project deliverables from detailed design through to commissioning is properly approved and delivered within budget and schedule.
- Coordinates with internal Sales team to clear all technical queries.
- Provides engineering input into project decisions and resolution of technical queries.
- Contributes to the development of execution contracting strategies that compliment designs, construction methods and operating methods.
- Any other duties as assigned by manager.
- Minimum a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering or relevant.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience with hydraulics background is advantageous.
- Good knowledge of using AutoCAD and Solidworks.
- Good command of English.
Interested qualified candidates must submit their updated resume via firstname.lastname@example.org; only shortlisted candidate will be notified.